Backup Boot Flash Module
The Backup Boot Flash is an ingenious tool created by Dediprog to force the application controller to work automatically on the backup SPI Flash inserted in our tool SO16W socket and no more on the Main Serial Flash soldered on board.
- 1 x Backup Boot Flash Module with SO16W socket (BBF-16)
- 1 x BBF cable with 2.54mm pitch 2x5 female header
- 1 x SO16 Connection Adapter for BBF
- 1 x 1.27mm 2x8 cable with female header
- 2 x 1.27mm 2x8 SMT male header
My AutoQuote | Easy & Fast
Easily generate and keep track of your quotes. You can also place an order based on an active quote. Both Quotes and Orders are organized for you under your account page.More information
|Overview||At the connection on board, the BBF tool will disable automatically the Main Serial Flash that doesn’t need to be unsoldered. The BBF tool can be connected to the application with:|
• Our BBF cable (included) to the application 2X5 2.54mm pin header
• Our BBF Test Clip-SO16W (to be purchased separately) to be connected on the Main Serial flash package soldered on board (no need of connector).
The Serial Flash can be easily changed manually thanks to the SO16W socket or even updated by connecting our SF100 programmer. The SF100 programmer is completely transparent for the application and will offer to developer high flexibility for code trials or update. The BBF is frequently used to boot failing computers and use the Flash Utility tools to update the corrupted Bios memory.
• Compatible with most of the applications (no hardware modification needed)
• Disable automatically the Main Serial Flash soldered on board (No need to unsolder it)
• Main Serial Flash can be enabled again with a switch on the BBF Module
• Backup Serial Flash can be easily updated by connecting the SF100 programmer